The Club Captain.
- The Team Manager is someone who:
- Has an understanding of the characteristics and needs of the players.
- Has appropriate communication and management skills for his/her players.
- Has experience leading/organising groups of people.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing quality management to team members through:
- Assisting the Coach with managing scheduled training sessions.
- Supervising and managing players in competition.
- Managing allocated/Club resources and equipment.
- Building a positive, supportive and inclusive team environment that provides enjoyment, success and challenge.
- Being a leader and a role model.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the players.
Estimated Time Commitment Required & Period of Appointment
The estimated time commitment required as a Team Manager at Ferrymead Bays is 3 hours per week.
The appointment of a Team Manager is made by the Club Captain prior to commencement of the season and ends at the end of the season.