The Vice-President is the secondary leader of the Ferrymead Bays Football Club and has a level of responsibility for the running of the Club.
The Vice-President is elected by the Club members and assists in representing the views of the Club members.
The Vice-President is someone who:
- Can communicate effectively.
- Is well informed of all organisation activities.
- Is aware of the future directions and plans of members.
- Is involved in all organisational activities of the Club.
- Is a supportive leader for all members of the organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists and liaises with the President.
- Is prepared to step into the role of the President if the President is away, chairing meetings, etc.
- Is a liaison person for Committee members.
- Takes a lead role in organising the Club.
Estimated Time Commitment Required & Period of Appointment
The estimated time commitment required as the Vice-President of Ferrymead Bays is 4 hours per week.
The appointment of the Vice-President commences and ends at each AGM.