The Volunteer Coordinator performs functions within the Ferrymead Bays Football Club, ensuring that volunteers are actively recruited, recognised and retained.
The Volunteer Coordinator is directly responsible to the Club Captain of Ferrymead Bays Football.
The Volunteer Coordinator is:
- An effective communicator.
- Understanding of the various roles within the club.
- Inclusive and experienced in dealing with a wide variety of people.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Volunteer Coordinator:
- Plays a role in coaching/managing appointments.
- Plays a role in ongoing achievement of coaching qualifications for Club coaches.
- Ensures volunteers are recognised for their efforts.
Estimated Time Commitment Required
The estimated time commitment required as the Volunteer Coordinator of Ferrymead Bays Football is 2 hours per week.
The appointment of the Volunteer Coordinator commences and ends at each AGM.