General Code of Conduct
Ferrymead Bays Football members are expected to:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others
- Be professional in, and take responsibility for their actions
- Make a commitment to providing quality service and performance
- Comply with all relevant standards, rules, regulations and policies
- Operate within the Statutes, Regulations, Policies and Procedures of NZF and FIFA
- Comply with any and all applicable laws
- Not use obscene language
- Not engage in any conduct which is abusive, threatening or which constitutes harassment
- Not discriminate against others
- Not victimise others
- Be positive role models
- Not provide comment to any media, or publish any comment (including on any website), on behalf of Ferrymead Bays Football, New Zealand Football or its Federations, except where specifically authorised to do so. This includes social media sites such as, but not limited to, Twitter and Facebook.
- Not speak to any media in a negative way, or publish any negative comment (including on any website) regarding Ferrymead Bays Football, New Zealand Football, any of its Federations or any other Ferrymead Bays Football personnel or members.
- Never act in any way that may bring disrepute or disgrace to Ferrymead Bays Football, New Zealand Football or any of its Federations, clubs, personnel, sponsors and/or partners.